We have begun worshipping in person and would love for you to join us. In order to do so safely, we want you to be aware of a few things:
With the newest guidance from the CDC and Public Health Madison and Dane County, here is what we are doing:
- We will no longer screen people at the doors. However, we ask that you self-screen to the extent that, if you feel ill in any way, you will protect us and yourself by staying home and watching our live stream on Facebook or on our website on Tuesday.
- Masking is Required for Everyone. In order to be compliant with the emergency order issued by PHMDC on November 1, 2021, Masking is required for all individuals over the age of 2.
- Face covering means a piece of cloth or other material that is worn to cover the nose and mouth completely. A face covering must be secured to the head with ties, ear loops, or elastic bands that go behind the head and must fit snuggly but comfortably against the side of the face. Cloth face coverings must be made with two or more layers of breathable fabric that is tightly woven (i.e., fabrics that do not let light pass through when held up to a light source). A face covering does not include bandanas, single layer neck gaiters, face shields, goggles, scarves, ski masks, balaclavas, shirt or sweater collars pulled up over the mouth and nose, or masks with slits, exhalation valves, or punctures.
- Our Sanctuary seating is physically distanced. Each row in the Sanctuary has been spaced more than 3 feet apart, in order to help keep the congregation appropriately spaced. Because masking is required, we feel that 3 feet is adequate spacing between rows.
- Children’s Programming will remain as it has. We will continue to have children dropped off downstairs before service begins so that they have as much time as possible for their lesson, time together, and discipleship. Plans for Nursery/Pre-School during the worship service will be developed when the need arises.
- Sanitation. Our sanitation plan will stay as it has been for a few weeks now. Janet Anderson cleans every Saturday and has done a great job making sure the church is ready for worship.
If you have questions, please contact Adam Tomlinson (firstname.lastname@example.org).